As the expert and natural voice of the leasing and automotive rental industries at European level, our members enjoy an array of value-adding benefits.
- Active and direct voice in policy development at European and international levels
- Directly influence policy, promotion and development of leasing and automotive rental by contributing to Leaseurope's surveys and enquiries
- Be involved in, and shape the work of, Leaseurope's Technical Committees and Steering Groups
- Be represented vis-à -vis EU and international bodies
- Access to key market and policy intelligence
- Stay abreast of the latest EU and international legislative and regulatory developments
- Benefit from the technical support of Leaseurope's team of policy advisers
- Receive Leaseurope's reports, market statistics and research
- Excellent opportunities to network and increase visibility
- Share views, experiences and best practices with the other Leaseurope members as well as with other key stakeholders such as EU officials, experts, standard setters and industry players
- Meet your peers and other industry experts at Leaseurope's first class events (annual conventions, one-day business fora etc.
- Be listed on Leaseurope website with a direct link to your homepage
- Becoming a member positions your Association at the very heart of the leasing and automotive rental community at European level
Documents outlining all the member benefits is available upon request to h.mcewen [at] leaseurope.org (Hayley McEwen).
A full list of Leaseurope’s current membership can be found here.
Our full members are national leasing and automotive rental associations. Banking federations with leasing or automotive divisions or working groups are also eligible to join Leaseurope.
Our associate membership is available to service providers, consultancies and professional advisories who support or work with the leasing and automotive rental sector.
Applications for membership and enquiries should be submitted to a.valette [at] leaseurope.org (Anne Valette).