We bring together national associations throughout Europe representing bank-owned, captives and independent lessors as well as long and short-term automotive rental companies. The scope of products covered by Leaseurope's members ranges from hire purchase and finance leases to operating leases of all asset types (automotive, equipment and real estate) and also includes the rental of cars, vans and trucks.
- representing the leasing and automotive rental industries vis-à -vis European and international bodies as a fair and reliable partner and a contact point for key stakeholders
- promoting member industries, services and contribution to a positive social and economic environment at European and international levels
- informing members of all European or international developments that may impact their industry
- developing and defending industry positions that are supported by technical research and expertise
- producing European-wide statistics in order to i) explain who the Federation represents and its importance in the economy and ii) assess the current state of the market, identify trends and facilitate benchmarking
- providing members with a platform to (i) exchange views and best practices; (ii) network and (iii) meet relevant third parties (EU officials, experts, etc)